How do I order the personalized scarves?
All you need to do is include in the note to seller at checkout.:
- your desirable message (Please check spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. The message will be written as given)
- approximately 60-100 letters in 4 lines (send us a message if more than 110 letters)
- choice of scarf color and script color
- recipient's names (if they all have different messages but same scarf/paint colors)
- 4 Bridesmaid's scarves: Maroon scarf with Pewter paint
- 1 Maid of Honor's scarf: Gray scarf with Maroon paint
- Bridesmaid's names: Mary, Jenn, April, Jess
- Maid of Honor's name: Jill
How long does it take prior to shipping personalized scarves & pocket squares?
Please allow approximately 2 weeks prior to shipping as these are custom make. We typically ship prior to our 2 weeks deadline.
For International orders, please do allow at least 2 months in advance. While shipping to most countries can take approximately 1-3 weeks upon arrival, we do not have control over how long the package may be in Customs.
Why does the personalized scarf and pocket square take a while to ship?
All of our personalized message scarf and pocket square are individually hand-painted with love and care. Due to its personalized nature, each individual scarves & pocket squares are unique with its own messages and may not look exactly like the photo. We do not mass-produce our personalized scarves & pocket squares. Every individual deserve a unique message on their scarves & pocket squares from their giver.
Can I request a different scarf or pocket square material?
If you are looking for a certain type of scarf or pocket square, send us an email and we will do our best to find the scarf or pocket square you're looking for and we will let you know if we're able to find it or not.
Do you use Eco-friendly materials?
We try to use more Eco-friendly products when available, keep things simple and sustainable as much as possible. Our labels and papers are either made from either 100% recycled materials or Hemp paper (tree-free). We currently use USPS Priority Service packages to ship most of our products.